Sunday 3 February 2019

Feedback…


As a performer, feedback is something that I have been given throughout every stage of my learning. It has shaped my skills and has been so significant to how I have progressed during my practice.

Constructive feedback of my dancing has always triggered a deeper self-evaluation and reflection of my work using the opinions of someone else to stimulate my own thoughts making it an essential element of my developing. During my dance training I used feedback as a way to set new goals for myself in each discipline. I am going to transfer this learning into my BAPP course and I have spent the last few days setting short and long term targets for this term.

Editing my work is an area that I am going to focus on during my next module to ensure that my work conveys the detail required without the need for too many words. Another area that I am going to continue to consider is the various forms that I could present my artefact in and my aim is to think of a more unique approach that can express my learning through my professional practice as I continue through the BAPP course.

Along with reading and annotating my handbook for module two, I have also re-read my portfolio submission for module one to understand each element of my feedback and to reflect on my work in order to progress into my next module. 

No comments:

Post a Comment