Sunday 15 September 2019

Module 3...

Summer has flown by already and I am so excited to get stuck into my final module of the BAPP course!

I have spent some time reflecting on my feedback from Module Two and have set myself goals and targets for the new term. The two main areas that I need to focus on are the theoretical framework and ethical issues of my inquiry. I am going to spend time this week looking for literature to read that will help me to discover more about these two areas. 

I have already read through and highlighted the Module Three handbook and plan to re-read this again before starting this terms work. I am also going to read through my practice-based inquiry proposal from the previous module with fresh eyes to determine if any areas of my plan need to be amended. 

I have printed off a copy of my Gantt Chart to stick in the front of my file in order to constantly reference it and ensure that I stay on track.

I always find feedback to be a great source of motivation. Being a professional dancer and going through vocational training has allowed me to take constructive criticism in a positive way to help grow and develop my work. It has enabled me to be the dancer that I am today and through the process of the BAPP course I am now building and developing myself in different areas. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte, This sounds like a great plan. I too need to concerntrate more on the ethical considerations of the theory my inquiry is based on. I am hoping to share any ideas anyone may have on this. I look forward to maybe catching up over skype.
    Charlie S

    ReplyDelete