Sunday 3 March 2019

Developments...

I have been working on my practice-based inquiry plan and analysing the various research methods to determine the best approach for my inquiry topic. I have spent time reading Judith Bell’s book, ‘Doing your Research Project’ which has helped me to evaluate each method and the important factors to consider. 

I have also spent some time looking at the MORE form online ahead of the submission deadline in week 9. This has helped to prompt me with further ethical considerations for my research project and I have noted that I need to leave enough time to complete the remainder of the form before it is due. 

I feel that this week has been a bit of a breakthrough week and I am starting to see my research plan take shape. I now plan on spending further time looking into literature and bringing all areas of my plan together in my proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment