Sunday 28 October 2018

Areas of Learning...

Today I have spent time considering my three key areas of learning based on my professional practice experiences. I have now narrowed these down to three generalised areas, which I have been researching. The academic foundations of these are drawn from psychology, business and management disciplines. 

The transdisciplinary nature means that I am having to combine different approaches and perspectives from the various disciplines. This has provided an interesting and thought provoking lens through which to analyse my profession. 

I have started to apply theories to my experiences, which is proving to be both interesting and insightful. I will continue to develop this further as I finalise my first draft of the essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment